Car accident can happen to anyone. If you have been involved in a traffic accident as a car or motorcycle driver (single-track vehicle), or as a pedestrian, calling an experienced car accident attorney is essential. If you omit this fact, it will be much more difficult for you to cope with any litigation or a request for financial compensation. The so-called settlements are in personal injury cases absolutely common. So what to do if you are involved in a car accident?
- Make sure that there is no medical emergency
- Contact your insurance agent or company
- Find and call a lawyer
- Make the necessary photo documentation at the same time (use your mobile phone to take photos of the accident site)
- Request contact details for all involved
- Call the police or leave it to your lawyer
When you get into a car accident, there are certain steps you may want to take in order to help make sure everyone is safe, to follow the law and to get the insurance claim process started. What to do after a car accident from the perspective of an insurance company? In this article, you will learn again how to handle a road traffic accident injury claim and how to achieve fair compensation! If you are a victim of a pedestrian accident, you might suffer life-threatening injuries.